Monday, February 06, 2006

Why a blog?

Why am I posting a blog about HRPPs? Basically, to share my experience with human research protection programs more broadly. I often get asked for advice on HRPPs and, as a consultant, I give advice to my clients. Aside from occasional postings on the IRB Forum, this advice only goes to a small number of people. After reading about blogs and how, with a minimal amount of effort, information can be shared broadly, it seemed like a good way to reach more people. So, here I am with a blog on HRPPs. Whenever I get asked for advice, I will try and post my response here. I will also, from time to time, post general thoughts or comments on HRPPs here. Please feel free to comment - I don't have all of the answers!

2 Comments:

At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look forward to reading postings on this site. From what I've read so far, I think this site may have a good chance of focusing it's content on some of the more complex issues that experienced IRB administrators face.

 
At 6:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jeff - What a great idea! Regards, Elaine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home